Make use of the RBPPS (Prop.) Payment model
Different types of payment models utilized my mining pools.
- PPS – Pay Per Share. Each submitted share is worth a certain amount of coins. It is risky for pool operators.
- RBPPS – Round-Based Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but payouts are delayed till a block is found and confirmed by the network. If a found block gets orphaned, earnings relative to it are not paid.
- Prop. – When a block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found.
- DGM – Double Geometric Method. A hybrid between PPLNS and Geometric reward types that enables to operator to absorb some of the variance risk. Operator receives portion of payout on short rounds and returns it on longer rounds to normalize payments.
- PPLNS – Pay Per Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.